I love open-ended questions!. They are where it’s at!
Think ‘who what, when, where and how’ – all asked with a genuine curiosity and willingness to be surprised.
As a coach, I love sitting there not knowing what someone is going to say.
Seemingly simple questions can open up another world of possibility. Previously hidden landscapes reveal themselves an instant.
In that moment, I get to fully witness another and, in turn, they experience being fully seen and heard.
You can use open-ended questions with yourself: as prompts in your journal writing.
It’s a great time of year for this practice.
On the edge of winter, the energy below ground, we can access our deepest wisdom.
What better way to spend half and hour with yourself this weekend?
A candle, a warm drink, a journal and some questions.
Here are 5 of my favourites,
1. What is one thing that I want to have created when I look back at the end of my life?
2. How would it feel to have created this?
3. How am I getting in the way of realising my dream?
4. What would move me one step closer to my desired outcome?
5. What would this look like if it was easy?
Allow yourself to be surprised by what reveals itself.
Remember, no right answers!😉
Wishing you some space and time with yourself this weekend.
Let’s flourish together!